Hockey Skills & Development
5 Week Session
Saturdays on the following dates: February 24; March 10, 24, 31; April 7
(There will be NO classes on March 3 and 17)
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 P.M.
Age: 5 to Adult
Cost: $110.00 PER PLAYER (all levels)
- Payment due in full at sign-up! No refunds.
- Please register by February 16, 2018.
- Payments are accepted over the phone using a credit card.
- All participants must check in at the Admissions Desk before each session.
- Full equipment, including a face mask for the helmet, is required.
- All participants are invited to join the public skating session prior to and/or following the class, at no added charge. This extra ice time will aid in the development of your skating skills. (Please check in at our Admissions Desk prior to entering ice.)
- Forward and Backward Skating
- Inside and Outside Edges
- Wrist and Backhand Shots
- Skating Techniques
- Puck Handling
- Perfect skating techniques and puck handling
- Improve skills moving with puck
- Wrist and backhand shots
- Puck handling
If you have never played hockey before, please sign up for the Beginner Level.
If you have never skated before, please join our Basic Skills skating class prior to taking the Hockey Skills class.