Adult Hockey League
Schedule for all leagues are now available on the Ice Castle Adult League website: http://icecastleadulthockey.sportngin.com.prod.sportngin.com/home
Please bookmark the link as all game schedules and standings will now be available online. Our hope with the new site is that we will be able to communicate more effectively in the event of schedule changes or forfeits. Currently any games that are scheduled after February are subject to change, as Ice Castle will be hosting PIHL/PAHL playoffs and PA State tournaments.
Please make sure to follow up with your teammates to ensure they’re officially rostered and have signed the waiver online. See below for league links.
Waiver/roster registration links:
B League – https://icecastleadulthockey.sportngin.com/register/form/162455424
For those players who are dual rostered, you will only be able to register on one team for now. Please just provide an email to us and we will add you manually on the second team. This glitch will be fixed for the next session.
The new system has additional functionality and will be slowly introduce new features as we evolve, so please be patient with us. We want to continue to make this a better experience for the adult leagues and are striving to improve communication and functionality.
Thank you for your continued support of the Ice Castle Adult Leagues.
Ice Castle Adult Hockey League
Powered by SportsEngine
All payments are now made through our Adult League website. Registration will close when all slots have been filled. The Team League Fee is $1,600 due in full with no refunds.
A/B/C Levels. Teams are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once divisions fill, registration will close. Limited spots available.
- All adult leagues are considered competitive, and you must be 18 years of age.
- All games are played at Ice Castle, 990 Castle Shannon Boulevard, Castle Shannon, PA 15234.
- 10 game format
- Game nights:
- A league – Mondays
- B league – Wednesdays/Thursdays
- C league – Saturdays/Sundays/Tuesdays – ALL C teams must be prepared to play on these days. Requests are not guaranteed.
- Game night could vary depending on the number of teams.
- Three 20-minute periods.
- Referees for every game.
Questions or inquiries: please call 412-561-9090, ext. 109, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Email: email@example.com.
Adult League Rules
- No checking
- Fighting is prohibited and is a violation of the zero tolerance policy.
- Physical or verbal abuse of players, officials, or Ice Castle staff is a violation of the zero tolerance policy and is prohibited on or off the ice and will result in suspension and/or expulsion from the league. No refund will be issued.
- All players must be 18 years or older. An official typed Ice Castle team roster is required with jersey numbers. Rosters are due by the first game to avoid a forfeit.
- Players with four penalties in one game will receive a game disqualification.
- Icing is from the defensive blue line.
- All players must wear full equipment.
- Referees’ decisions are final.
- Ice Castle reserves the right to institute any policy or rule to facilitate a smooth operation of the league.
- Zero Tolerance is in effect.